We Provide The Products. Your Customers Benefit.
We Value Partnerships.
The growth of GAP since our humble beginnings in 1990 would not have been possible without the partnership and dedication of a diverse dealer network throughout North America. Dealers of our roofing underlayment and building paper products become an extension of the brand and are on the front lines of the market by interacting with the end users of our products; home builders, architects, and roofing contractors. We strive to continue to support our dealers by providing consistency within the product quality, cutting-edge marketing support, and the distribution of the product. We want to provide our dealer's customers with value.
To continue to provide North America with the most resilient and reliable roofing underlayment and building paper products we must continue to grow our product's availability to our end users, both within smaller and larger markets. This is accomplished by continuing to develop mutually beneficial relationships with home improvement stores and building supply companies continent-wide.
We encourage interested companies to fill out the form below and to speak with our dealer relation specialists about our product prices, shipping procedures, and marketing support programs that we provide our dealers. We want you to join our GAP Roofing family. References are available upon request.
The GAP Advantage…"The 3 legged stool"!
- North American Made
- Assurance of quality, safe raw materials, and reliability
- Meets all current and upcoming building standards
- No worries about code enforcement or performance
- Competitive product costs
- Market competitive providing true “value”
- Less inventory with a great exterior envelop selection
- US Quality Standards
- Less worry about returns or failures, greater customer satisfaction
- Market sensitive programs
- GAP Roofing supports you where you are!
- Creative Sales support tools
- Helps you sell the products to your customers
- Brand Recognition
- GAP’s reputation allows you to capitalize upon
- Digital and printed programs
- More ways for your customer to be part of the GAP “family” with videos, instructional media and accessibility