Tile Underlayment ASTM D 6380 M Type II is a product that is manufactured from superior quality organic felt that is saturated with asphalt and then coated on both sides with weathering grade coating
asphalt. Then the product is covered on top with opaque head lap granules. It is a Florida Building Code Approved product.
GAP Tile Underlayment is applied over the roofing deck before installation of concrete tiles.
ASTM D 6380 M Type II
- Width of Roll 36”
- Roof coverage per Roll = 108 Square feet
- Mass of coated roll = 80.3 lbs/ 100 sq. ft
- Mass of granule portion = 71.5 lbs/ 100 sq. ft
- Mass of desaturated felt = 9.0 lbs/ 100 sq. ft
- Asphalt Saturation = 150%
- Mass of weather side coating and mineral (filler) = 18.5 lbs/ 100 sq. ft
- Mass of granules = 24.0 lbs/ 100 sq. ft
- Maximum weight of displaced granules = 1.0 gm.
- Pallet Size 40” X 48”
- No. of Rolls per Pallet = 25
- FL # 2894.2
- Miami Dade Approved: N/A
Download Printable Documents