Valley Seal is a unique and highly versatile glass fiber reinforced sheet sandwiched between two layers of superior quality polymer modified bitumen. Due to its remarkable characteristics, Valley Seal meets the requirements of ASTM D1970 Moisture Vapor Permeability and ASTM D 4869 Liquid Transmission tests.
Specially formulated SBS gives lasting performance. Polymer modified asphalt gives excellent pliability. Excellent durability. Lays flat and resists wrinkling for ease of application. Easier to work with than metal and peel and stick materials. Meets ASTM D226 Type I and Type II; ASTM D4601. Passes ASTM D4869 Liquid Water Transmission test. Passes ASTM D1970 Moisture Vapor Permeability.
- Rolls per Pallet = 40
- Weight per Roll = 34 lbs (nominal)
- Width = 36″
- Length = 33' 4″
- Thickness = 55 Mils (nominal)
- Coverage = 1 Square
ASTM D6163 Type I
- Tensile Strength = MD = 45, CD = 45
- Tear Strength = Pass
- Dimensional Stability = Pass
- Pliability at 77°F = Pass
- Liquid Water Transmission Test = Pass
- Moisture Vapor Permeability = 0.1 U.S. Perm or Less
Download Printable Documents